During your visit of http://home.tarkett.com (the “Website”), we may collect information through automated technologies, such as cookies, web beacons or action tags that may be stored by your web browser on your computer.
A cookie (small removable data file) enable our systems to recognize your device, register data related to the navigation of your computer on the Website (viewed pages, date and hour of connection, etc.) and to provide features. It also allows us to perform statistical analysis in order to improve the Website. Web beacons or action tag are used as mechanism to collect aggregate site visitation data.
What type of cookies do we use?
Those are cookies necessary for the Website to function properly. Those cookies aim at for example:
- Saving information used for navigation on the Website,
- Recording identification details when a user is accessing account pages and other pages which require unique and secure access,
- Saving products in the shopping cart,
- Securing online payments.
Analytics cookies, web beacons, action tag
Those are devices collecting information to provide insights on what users do when they visit the Website or when receiving emails campaigns. They enable to:
- Provide statistics on the visits of the Website: numbers of visitors, views of the different pages, time spent on the different pages, user browsing habits,
- Improve the Website by proposing tailored content and customized information,
- Understand how people engage with our emails campaign: time the email is opened, etc…
How to disable cookies?
The help menu of most browsers will detail you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the web site of its manufacturer.